One of the best ways to honor the men and women who selflessly serve our nation is to volunteer your time and efforts on their behalf.
There are several nonprofit and public agencies who serve veterans in the SF East Bay. Those listed below need additional volunteer support and would love to hear from you!
- Alameda County Community Food Bank
- Alameda Point Collaborative
- Eden I&R
- Loaves and Fishes of Contra Costa
- Meals on Wheels by Senior Outreach Services
- Rubicon Programs
- Society of Saint Vincent de Paul Society, Alameda County
- VA (Veterans Affairs) Livermore
Support our veterans! Sign up to volunteer for organizations that serve military veterans.